Subject: FW: Hanke pikendamine
From: "Paul Liias"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:09:50 +0300

Tere

See kiri tuleks deltas registreerida.

Tervitades

Paul

From: Liisi Jürgen | NJORD <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 2:14 PM
To: Paul Liias <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jelizaveta Henno | NJORD <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hanke pikendamine

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere, Paul

Edastan hanke pikendamise taotluse (manuses). Palun anna julgelt teada, kui 
on küsimusi.

Tervitades

Liisi

Parimate tervitustega / Best regards

Liisi

Jürgen

Vandeadvokaat / Partner

 <http://www.njordlaw.com/>

NJORD Advokaadibüroo OÜ

Telliskivi 60/2, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
Telephone: +372 667 6440
Registry code: 11176771
 <http://www.njordlaw.com/> www.njordlaw.com

Mobile:

  <tel:+372%20%E2%80%AF525%202646> +372  525 2646

Email:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Setting a course for your success

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you 
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone. In such case, we kindly ask you to telephone or e-mail us and 
permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments to it from your system. 
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.